Monday 26 August 2019

Summer Projects


This summer I've been concentrating on not one, but two collections. The first one is a merger of the Archie books, and it includes some new material. I'm delighted to say that it's almost ready to be released, bar a few last minute checks. Here's the cover, which I'm really proud of.😊

The second collection I've been working on is a merger of the four novelettes I have already published, and which includes a brand new novelette. 

I thought the collections wouldn't take long, a bit of cutting and pasting here and there, but I found myself getting confused, working on two at the same time. And working with a longer length in terms of checking all the formatting was more time consuming than I thought it would be. The remedy was to take a short break, and then to concentrate on one project at a time. 

I'm now on target to release The Archie Collection in early September. I'm hoping to release my collection of novelettes in late September, but it could slip to early October. We shall see, and as always, I will keep you posted.

Until the next time,

Helen xx

New website

Happy Autumn! As I mentioned in my last post, I've been busy working on my new website for the last couple of months. I'm launching ...