Wednesday 18 September 2019

The Archie Collection

I'm delighted to announce that the eBook version of The Archie Collection: Bringing Up A Puppy & The Post Puppy Years is now live on Amazon

There is a paperback version - I have the proof with me now - and I hope to release it soon. I have hit a technical hitch though, which the lovely people at Amazon are looking into as I type. 

It is my hope that the original book, All About Archie: Bringing Up A Puppy, has already helped some people make an informed decision as to whether to get a puppy or not. And if it has helped new puppy parents who have been finding their puppy harder work than they'd imagined - brilliant! 

With the publication of the new collection, I hope to reach even more people. My main aim has always been to try and help support anyone finding their new puppy overwhelming, just like I did back in January 2016. If you're in that position now, I say this to you: you are not alone. Keep going, because you'll come out the other side and have an absolutely gorgeous furry friend.

I have recently discovered a new (ish) website called Our Family Dog, which aims to educate and inform first-time dog owners, so it has been a pleasure to write a piece for the site, which you can find here

Happy reading!

Helen x




New website

Happy Autumn! As I mentioned in my last post, I've been busy working on my new website for the last couple of months. I'm launching ...