Wednesday 1 May 2019

Reflection

It's the start of a new month and it's time to take stock. The last few weeks have been busy. My latest non-fiction book, More About Archie, is now available to buy in both eBook and paperback format. I'm in talks to get it turned into an audiobook (my second), but more about that in a later post.
I've also been working on my upcoming novelette, Laura's Embrace, part of my project to revamp all my old novelettes. "Laura" is number three. As well as changing the title and cover, I've re-written it in a proper story format, as before it was written as a diary. I got some good feedback from beta readers, so I'm hoping other readers will enjoy it too. I need to make some final checks, and finish the new cover, but I'm hopeful it will be published within the next week or so.

I've just started looking at my next project, which I already know will be called Cassie's Choice. It used to be called The B Word, and I never released it as a single title; it was included within a collection. It's funny how I already know the title of this one, when I struggled for ages for a title for "Laura". I've got plenty of other ideas and plans, but for now it's time to get "Laura" ready to be released.😊

Until the next time,

Helen x

New website

Happy Autumn! As I mentioned in my last post, I've been busy working on my new website for the last couple of months. I'm launching ...