Wednesday 3 April 2019

More About Archie

"These days, life with Archie is a lot more relaxed, so much so that I have almost forgotten those difficult first weeks with him (almost, but not quite!)."

As well as working on my novelettes, I've also been working on a non-fiction book. It's the sequel to All About Archie, so guess what the title is? More About Archie, or to give it it's full title, More About Archie: The Post Puppy Years. 🐢😊

So what can you expect to see in the sequel? I loved writing about Archie in the first book, and I found I had more to share about life with a young dog. Plus, Archie wanted to have more of an input and, well, he’s the boss (or he likes to think he is). I was also thrilled to get some contributions from other puppy and dog owners, and so I'm hoping that fans of the first book will enjoy the follow-up just as much.

This book is also aimed at new puppy or dog parents and for anyone considering getting a puppy or a dog. Plus, I happen to think that Archie's travel journal is a fun read (it made me laugh anyway!).

I'm very excited to announce that the eBook version of More About Archie is now available for pre-order!😊 The official release date is 10th April 2019, but if you'd like to take a sneak peek, maybe even get it whilst it's £1.49 (introductory price), click here


Happy reading!

Love from Helen and Archie x

New website

Happy Autumn! As I mentioned in my last post, I've been busy working on my new website for the last couple of months. I'm launching ...