Saturday 7 December 2019

New paperback


It took a little longer than I'd hoped, due to problems with the cover, but And Then She Shines: A Collection of Novelettes is now available in paperback! This is the first time I've had a fiction paperback out so I'm feeling proud. It also marks the beginning of the end of a project I embarked on last winter, when I decided to rewrite some of my old novelettes.

Four of the novelettes in this collection were once published under a different name. They've all had a refresh. Finding Ella is new material though. And Cassie's Choice will be new to some people because I didn't release the old version separately. It was only available as part of my old collection of novelettes, which was called Snapshots.

There are now just two novelettes left for me to revise and I've decided to combine them. It's going to be a novella. I can't wait to tell you more about Gemma and Kate, but I'll save that for 2020.

For now, I'm going to celebrate the release of And Then She Shines. It's not every day you have a paperback book out!😊

Until the next time,

Helen x



#womensfiction #shorterfiction

No comments:

Post a Comment

New website

Happy Autumn! As I mentioned in my last post, I've been busy working on my new website for the last couple of months. I'm launching ...