Sunday 17 November 2019

New audiobook

I have a second audiobook out! It's called More About Archie: The Post Puppy Years, and it's the sequel to All About Archie: Bringing Up A Puppy, which was released last year. Once again it's been narrated by Julia Eve, who has been wonderful to work with.

We had quite a few conversations this time about the pronunciation of names, as well as about pauses, and generally how to make the book make sense to listeners. 

It's hard to believe I now have two audiobooks out there. It's been a learning curve, although it was easier this time round, and I have to say that ACX makes it fairly straightforward.

If you would like to take a listen, there's a sample here.

Happy listening!

Helen x

New website

Happy Autumn! As I mentioned in my last post, I've been busy working on my new website for the last couple of months. I'm launching ...