Monday 4 February 2019

Dogs and Paris

I can't believe it's February already. I've been busy working on two projects since Christmas. The first is a non-fiction book - the follow up to All About Archie: Bringing Up A Puppy. The second project is a revamp of another of my old novelettes, Paris Actually. 

Both projects are progressing nicely and I'm excited about both of them. More About Archie is (I hope) a strong follow-up to All About Archie, and I particularly love Archie's section. It makes me laugh reading  it, so I hope other readers will enjoy it too. This time around I hope to include more in the way of photographs, as I believe the Kindle eBook image formatting has been made easier. I'll give it a good go anyway.

As for Paris Actually, well, I'd say I've re-written about half of it. When I first wrote it - I'm going back a few years now - I was happy with it. Looking at it now with fresh eyes, and with feedback from new beta readers, I knew something was missing. After much thought I decided to introduce the theme of depression. I'm not sure what I'm going to call this novelette yet. It will have Anna in the title, I know that much, and I think I've found the perfect photograph for the cover. 

I'm still aiming to release both of these books in the spring, so with that in mind, I'd better get back to work.

Until the next time,

Helen x

New website

Happy Autumn! As I mentioned in my last post, I've been busy working on my new website for the last couple of months. I'm launching ...