Wednesday 19 February 2020

About my new business



I've always loved to read and write. I’ve self-published eight books via Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing and now I want to help others to do the same. I’m setting up in business and the first service I will be offering is beta reading, but this is enhanced beta reading in that I will provide clients with a report and I will add comments where applicable on the manuscript itself.

I'll be accepting the following genres: Romance (but not erotica) and Women’s Fiction. I will also consider non-fiction.

Ahead of launching my business officially I’m offering FIVE people a free beta read/manuscript report. All I ask for in return is some feedback at the end of the process. To enter this competition head on over to my Facebook page and see the pinned post. 

I'll be offering more services, which will be rolled out later in the year, so watch this space!

Until next time,

Helen 😊






No comments:

Post a Comment

New website

Happy Autumn! As I mentioned in my last post, I've been busy working on my new website for the last couple of months. I'm launching ...